Discover Your Dream Home
- CELL / TEXT: (612) 910-8599
- (651) 982-1273
Your Minnesota Real Estate Connection
Are you thinking of selling your home but you'd like to know EXACTLY how much it is worth? Are you looking at homes for sale online? Would you like a fully automated home search that is seamless from mobile to desktop and alerts you instantly when a home that matches your search criteria hits the market?
It's time to REWARD YOURSELF with the most up-to-date property information possible and a positive, proactive, helpful, experienced, dependable Realtor who thrives on extraordinary customer service. Whether you're a first time home buyer, a relocation buyer or a home seller who wants to know specifically what your home is worth before you decide to sell, please call or email and please take a few seconds and register for the best home search you will find online!
- I have been licensed in Minnesota since 1995. There are approximately 50 people involved in every home sale. Experience really DOES matter!!
- Trusted resource for answers about the entire buying and selling process.
- Results in ANY market!
- Innovative internet marketing strategies for selling your home with interactive response technology. Click on "Sell a Home"
- Local expertise for home buyers for your desired neighborhoods and school districts.
- Searching for homes online? Looking to buy a home or an investment property? You can target your searches to your specific criteria, location and amenities that are important to you. Click on "Find a Home"
- Strong negotiation skills when buying or selling.
- Continual support throughout your closing and beyond.
- Experienced with bank foreclosures and short sales.
- State of the art website with cell phone and tablet screen optimization and IDX real-time MLS property information.
- Full-time professional buyer representation is free of charge!
BUT WAIT.....THERE'S MORE!!! Check out the Market Insider tab for your own zip code or any zip code you are interested in and find out exactly what's happening in that specific real estate market, including median listing and sold prices, pricing trends and even school and community information. You can even compare areas!
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to email@example.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.